Don't let Self Doubt stop you!

Repeat after me: I'm not always confident but I don't let my self doubt stop me from trying.



Was looking back over the last decade to identify the highs and lows of my life ever since I quit my full time job as a HR professional 10 years ago. Having experienced being a full time professional, then a full time stay at home parent and then few part time jobs over the years and then finally completing my certification in life coaching - what a journey it has been!
There were so many instances where I was filled with self doubt and I kept playing small for the fear of failing,looking like a fool or making mistakes. All along I had my mentor coaches , close friends and family who would encourage and motivate me during times when I felt stuck. Without their guidance and support , it would have been more hard.
I have noticed that many people think we need coaches or counselors only if we have mental health issues but that is so not true. You can be completely satisfied with your life and still have a life coach working with you to offer a new perspective to your own life and also brainstorm new ideas to make things better. From dealing with difficult emotions , setting the right mindset , fixing old trauma , charting a new path in your career , setting a new parenting goal, working on building your self confidence,learning about your own shadow self, setting boundaries to protect your peace, attachment styles- it definitely makes sense to not do this alone.
All of us go through moments of self-doubt in our career, personal life , our relationships and as parents we feel the weight of having to set the right example and be good role models.
No matter how hard we try, we will invariably still not get it perfectly right and that's ok! Stop judging yourself and start making amends. When you look at yourself in the mirror , you must be able to say with conviction that you did your best !
None of us are going to be here forever ,make the time on earth really count ❤️
Do the inner work that is necessary to live a better life and do contact your mental health practitioner today !
DM for clarity sessions on how coaching can improve your life.
Ramya
Activate.you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips for Healing post Toxic relationships and Abuse

How to navigate life with emotionally manipulative and abusive family members

Narcissistic Abuse - The transformative healing process